Centre Railway Information Systems (CRIS) has issued a notification recruitment 2017 of 54 Junior Software Engineer & Junior Network Engineer Vacancy on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09-01-2017 at 10.00 AM to 08-02-2017 by 06.00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process.
Total Posts: 54
1. Junior Software Engineers: 40 Posts
2. Junior Network Engineers: 14 Posts
Candidates age should be between 22-28 years as on 31-12-2016. Age relaxation 05 years is applicable to SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD as per Govt. of India instructions.
Candidates should possess B.Sc (Computer Science)/ BCA/ 3 year Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Enabled Services & Management/ A Level examination of DOEACC for S.No-1 & 3 year Diploma in Electronics or Electronics and Communication or related subjects like Instrumentation for S.No-2.
Candidates will be selected based on Online Computer Test & Merit.
Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) for General/ OBC candidates through Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card only from State Bank Collect system of State Bank of India (SBI) website. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.cris.org.in from 09-01-2017 at 10.00 AM to 08-02-2017 by 06.00 PM.
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail id, scanned copies of all relevant certificates & photograph.
2. Log on to www.cris.org.in
3. Click on “Careers” & select the desired post.
4. Read the instructions carefully.
5. Select I Agree, Start —> Register yourself.
6. Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take print out of application for future use.
Starting Date for Online Application: 09-01-2017 at 10.00 AM.
Last Date for Online Application: 08-02-2017 by 06.00 PM.
Last date for depositing application fee at State Bank of India (SBI): 14-02-2017 by 11.30 PM.